Mick waving his arm and standing next to a big bin

As a ratepayer, Mick will pay the waste charge based on the size of each of his bins. Mick may be able to manage with bins that are smaller than the standard size. These will be easier to move and will reduce his waste charge.

As a low income pensioner, Mick may be eligible for a financial hardship concession. This concession will help if he needs extra garbage space.

If Mick is currently receiving services through Council's Age and Community Support services, he could speak to them about getting assistance to move his bins on collection day. Alternatively, if he's on an NDIS plan, he could speak to his case manager to see if this is something they can assist with.

Are you an older person or on a low income pension like Mick?
Is there something else that your household
needs that we should consider?