One of the first parks to be delivered as part of A Park Close to Home will be located at 55 - 61 Tinning Street, Brunswick.
Over the last few months we've been busy talking to the local community about features that could go into this new space.
Some key features the community said they would like to see at the new park include:
- Space for children's play, incorporating native plants and materials.
- Lots of trees providing canopy cover for shade.
- A wide variety of play opportunities for a broad age range of children.
- Incorporation of street art and murals by local artists and recognition of local identity in the new park.
- Amenities including toilets, seating, drink bottle refill station, drinking fountain for dogs.
Please note that all images on this web page are conceptual and not an accurate reflection of the final design for the park.