About the Age-Friendly Ambassadors Program
Moreland City Council is piloting a new Age-Friendly Ambassadors Program between March and November 2020. The program is designed to support 10 older people to lead age-friendly initiatives that make a difference to older people in your community.
Become an Age-Friendly Ambassador
- over 55 years old,
- living, working, or visiting Moreland, and
- passionate about working with the community and Council to create a better Moreland for older people?
We are seeking people who are keen to:
- lead age-friendly community projects,
- participate in a collaboration and training program, and
- connect the diverse Moreland community with Council projects
We have designed the program to be collaborative, and to support you with training and resources to deliver your projects.
See 'About the Program' questions for more information on the Ambassadors Program, and other ways you can get involved. Applications are due 9 March 2020.
How to apply
To apply to become an Ambassador, please complete the Application Form below, or you can download the Application Form in the Document Library on this website.
Return the completed form:
- By mail to Locked Bag 10, Moreland VIC 3058.
- Deliver to the Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street Coburg.
- By email to email@example.com.